Let the holiday gift guides and shopping continue, yippee! If you need to catch up, we’ve offered up some fun gift ideas from Minted, as well as for the Grandparents. I hope you’ve found these helpful so far.
Today? It’s all about the girls. Moms, friends, babysitters, teachers, sisters – there is something for everyone on this list. Let’s get started!
1. Love these initial mugs from World Market. At $5.99 they are a great go-to gift for a bunch of girlfriends.
2. For the foodie in your life, how pretty is this canvas print? It showcases which vegetables are in season throughout the year. Perfect for her kitchen.
3. Personalized jewelry is so hip right now, like this necklace from Stella & Dot. I’ve given a gift to my mom with the boys’ initials and to a friend with her own kids’ initials. I personally never take mine off! Can’t go wrong, they have been hits all around.
4. I’m addicted to this Ocean Salt body scrub by Lush (hint, hint). It’s like a margarita for your skin, leaving it incredibly soft, and the smell whisks you away to a tropical island.
5. A beautiful silk & cashmere scarf from J Crew makes an absolutely lovely gift. Totally crushing on that deep blue gray color.
6. I know, I know – I talk about this one all the time, but C.O.Bigelow‘s Lemon Body Cream is simply the best.
7. I’ve heard through the grapevine (thanks Alanna!) that this Nicolas Alziari Extra Virgin Olive Oil is spectacular. It’s made in Nice, France and is known by connoisseurs as the best olive oil in the world. That’s a pretty fantastic gift, if you ask me (again – hint hint).
8. “Motherhood. You know your life has changed when going to the grocery store by yourself is a vacation.” Super funny (and true!) kitchen towel for your mom friends. Better yet – just roll it up stuff it in that cute initial mug mentioned above, add a candy cane and bam! You’ve got yourself one darling gift to give.
9. A true gift of luxury, this Josie Maran Argan Oil will keep someone you love perfectly moisturized all winter long.
Happy shopping, friends!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017