How about a little red and pink to cheer us up? Yep, Valentine’s Day is less than a month away and while it’s not exactly my fav holiday, it can be fun if celebrated the right way. Especially with kids! So here are some cheery ideas that will be circulating through our home on 2/14.
1. B is so rocking this Old Navy tee on Valentine’s Day… and beyond. Love the retro vibe.
2. In my dreams, my pretend girl is wearing this. Swoon. Man, stripes. They get me every time.
3. I may have purchased this for an upcoming February 2015 babe that’s due to arrive. So obsessed with everything about this onesie.
4. Let the guys get in on the fun! A shot of red with these Happy Socks is oh so fun.
5. Dogeared charms are the best. I have this sweet little heart charm next to my boys’ initials and I could not love it more.
6. I am obsessed with Minted’s collection of classroom Valentines. Obsessed. I love this classic one, but there are a ton to choose from… Stay tuned for my boys to showcase theirs next week!
7. I mean, these count as lingerie, right? Super cute, cozy, yet with a totally come cuddle me vibe…
8. B is obsessed with the llama llama series; totally wrapping this up for him with a big chocolate heart.
9. We love spreading out on the giant rug in our living room and playing memory games by the fire. This candy version would be such a sweet change up!
So, what do you think? Feeling the love? Why not share some of your Valentine’s Day ideas in a comment!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it helps to support my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017