Oh my goodness, Thanksgiving is next week! You know what that means. It’s the perfect time to stock up on your hostess gifts for the season, so fun!
Here are my picks – I want them all. Too bad I’m not hosting enough parties!
1. For the dog lover, how darling is this bottle opener from Pottery Barn?
2. A totally special winter white honey from the oh so charming Savannah Bee Company. Drizzle on everything from toast to fruit to cheese. A total foodie’s dream.
3. You can’t go wrong with a classic, crystal, snowflake ornament from Restoration Hardware. Timeless!
4. Did you know? Olive oil is the new wine. Give her the best one possible.
5. These darling stickers from Minted are a sure fire way to dress up her holiday wrapping.
6. I’m obsessed with this idea. Obsessed. I mean, you will get noticed walking into a party with fairy lights in a Mason jar! Perfect for above the fireplace, on a side table, in a window, you name it.
7. And for the overachiever. Arrive completely over the top with this homemade chocolate hazelnut spread. You so win.
What kind of hostess gifts will you be giving this holiday season?
P.S. Don’t forget to check out my other holiday gift guides, here.
Oh and P.P.S. Have you entered my latest MINTED giveaway? It’s another $150 gift card for one very lucky ALFS reader! Will it be YOU?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
Leave a Reply