Yippee – it’s holiday season here at ALFS! We kicked off our gift guide series with some recommendations from Minted, and now it’s time to shop for our lovely grandparents! Here are a few fun ideas:
1. For out of town grandparents, what a touching gift! You can customize different states to show exactly where their hearts are located – right where their (great) grandkids live.
2. Grandmas love pretty flowers! How darling is this canvas?
3. Apples to Apples Junior, what a fun gift for a young child to give his grandparents! Perfect for game and pizza night in together.
4. They’ve got babysitting nailed, now it’s time to figure out how to babysit them. How about How to Babysit a Grandpa? There is a grandma one as well!
5. Grandmas + rose. It’s like peanut butter and jelly.She’ll love this Rosebud Lip Balm.
7. A customized cutting board is a great option for grandma and grandpa.
Happy shopping friends! Any other good gift ideas for grandparents?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Caprese garlic bread - June 22, 2017
- Motherhood: routines to encourage at home - June 21, 2017
- Meal prep Monday: Zucchini noodle salad with grilled chicken - June 19, 2017