With Halloween just around the corner, here are a few of my favorite tips, tricks, and treats to help make your holiday perfectly festive!
1. Spooky music is fun. Totally creeped out scary music is not, at least for the kiddos. This family friendly Halloween Hits CD will be playing on our front porch all night long.
2. Doesn’t it always seem to be raining (downpouring) on Halloween? Make sure you have your Hunter boots ready to go. Black because they are classic and witch like, obviously.
3. What a fun way to throw a little humor into your Halloween dinner. Swap out your regular salad tongs for these Halloween Claw Salad Servers.
4. Not only is this Bogle Phantom wine super spooky, but it’s also crazy good. Find it at Wine.com.
5. A big black pot of bubbling black bean soup will be sitting on my stove all day. I totally pretend it’s a cauldron.
6. Blood orange candle? Perfection.
7. Halloween bark. Super festive, super kid friendly.
8. Call me dull, but Essie’s “Devil’s Advocate” is about as dressed up as you’ll find me. Love this color.
So tell me – what are you favorite Halloween items?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.