It’s funny – as obsessed as I am with Christmas, I really don’t go all out with the holiday home decor. I get confused when I see Christmas art, pillows, blankets… lamps?! Let’s get real. I’m all about adding a few festive things here and there, but the holiday season isn’t about redecorating. At least, not for me. So here are some fun and simple ideas for decking your halls this year.
1. A festive candle burning while you decorate the tree? A must. The red color and scent (pomegranate + spruce) just nail it.
2. We have this felt garland hanging in our family room and I could not love it more.
4. A felt advent calendar trumps all those cheap toy ones. Plus it’s reflective of the whole point of the season.
6. I’m all about switching out kitchen and bathroom towels and these are darling.
7. A glittery gold JOY? Perfect for above the mantle.
8. Oh my, this CD. I may or may not start to blast it in late October (I know, I know!). Number 5 and 7 just happen to be my fav. Perfect for decorating the tree, holiday parties, and Christmas morning.
9. Ok, second wreath option – it’s lit up and would look killer against my red door, right? Any input?
What are you favorite holiday decorating tips? Share them with me in a comment below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.