Yippee! It’s time for week three of our holiday gift guides and it’s all about the kiddos. Here we go.
1. I remember growing up, my mom would give me cozy flannel sheets in the winter months and I thought it was the coolest thing. Love these polka dot ones. Bonus that they aren’t holiday styled so they can last until it gets warm out which, let’s be honest, is pretty much May.
2. A slick water bottle is the perfect stocking stuffer.
3. If you have a child you must have this book. Must. The dancing polar bears on the cover make it all that more festive.
4. We rock out to the Johnny Cash Children’s Album daily in our car. We all love it. The songs will make little ones and big ones laugh out loud.
5. A classic denim shirt. Get it for your big one, your little one, your son, your daughter. Trust me, they all need one.
6. How amazing is this blanket? I kind of want one.
7. Last but not least, I’m not sure who enjoys these squigz more – my boys or my husband. They are played with daily in our home. Best toy we’ve bought all year, hands down.
Happy shopping, friends!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.