Yippee – it’s time to kick off the 2014 holiday season here at ALFS! Hopefully you’re like me and completely Christmas obsessed, and my sharing gift guides before Thanksgiving doesn’t scare you away. I’ve got so many great ideas I just had to start early. We’ll be sharing ideas for your little one, your grandparents, your sister, your husband, that cool hostess who has everything – the list goes on and on!
To kick things off, we are showcasing some of my personal favorites from Minted. Have you heard of them? Their work and design is exquisite – incomparable to any other on the market. Here are my favorites this season:
1. Minted’s real gold foil stationery is beautiful. How chic is this design? Perfect for that special friend, mom, teacher, hair dresser, etc.
2. Kids need stationery too, and this classic floral print is absolutely beautiful for a young girl.
3. Sometimes even boys need to write out a note (perhaps an apology?). Have them do it in style.
4. These room signs are so darling! Love the fort look for boys.
5. I (almost) want a third child solely for the chance it would be a girl and I could hang this on her nursery door.
6. This brother print kills me. Perfect for a shared room or play room. Don’t worry, they have one for sisters, too!
7. This super manly buffalo so needs to be in your husband’s office ASAP.
8. And last but not least, this super cool notebook serves so many purposes: journal, day planner, address book.
Did I mention that Minted is offering a $150 shopping credit to one lucky ALFS reader? Use it for holiday cards, gifts, home decor, whatever you like. To enter to win, simply visit Minted’s website and have a look around, then come back and leave a comment telling me how you’ll spend the $150 if you win!
Want to increase your chances of winning? Of course you do! Follow the very simple instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below for additional optional entries! There are 7 possible entries, and the more you enter, the better your chances of winning!
Just be sure to get entered by next Sunday night, November 2, at 11:59pm ET. I’ll announce the winner Monday morning on the ALFS Facebook page! Good luck!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.