I find skincare oh so fascinating. There are so many products out there and it’s so interesting to hear what others swear by, especially drugstore finds! Love a great (cheap) product that delivers expensive results.
Here are my go-to standbys. I love that so many of them are available on Amazon, so if I ever run out it’s a quick one click order and I typically have it the next day. So much easier than lugging the kids to the mall!
1. My mom gave me this LUSH – Mask Of Magnaminty for Christmas last year and I’ve made it a point to use it (almost) weekly, typically on Sunday nights. I love starting off the week with a clean slate. Plus a mask just makes you feel kind of fancy.
2. C.O. Bigelow‘s Lemon Body Cream is my go-to for everything. I slather it on my hands at night and before I head out on a long walk to help prevent chapping in the fall and winter winds. I’ve also been known to apply it on L’s legs before his (too itchy) baseball socks go on. I know, high maintenance!
3. My friend Annette told me about these e.l.f. Bronzers. They seriously give you that healthy, fresh, glowing, sun kissed look – and check out the price!
4. Ocean Salt, oh how I love thee. This Lush Cosmetics Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub takes your shower experience over the top. Think of it as a margarita for your skin. I try and use it only once a week, although I’d love to use it everyday. It’s great for your face and body by getting rid of all the dead and dry skin.
5. Cerave Hydrating Cleanser has been my go-to cleanser for three years straight. Love the price and love that it’s many fancy dermatologists’ top pick. Bonus that I can use it on B as well.
6. My favorite day cream of all time is this one from Origins. Love the smell, love the results, love the SPF 25. I’ve been using this one forever!
7. My friend Catherine turned me on to this luxurious Josie Maran Argan Oil. She looks about 15 years younger than her actual age so, hey, I’m all in! I could not be happier with it, especially in the chillier months. It’s like a hydrating blanket for your face.
Those are my go-to skincare favorites. So tell me, do you have any?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.