Last but not least, let’s hear it for the boys! Here is my holiday gift guide, filled with great ideas for that well deserving man in your life. I know mine would be happy with any or all of these.
1. Why should girls have all the fun when it comes to candles? Give him this super manly Italian Leather candle (shhh – you’ll enjoy it too!).
2. Oh my. This product. Let’s just say I’ve made hour long round trips to Lush to purchase it in bulk, before I knew Amazon offered it shipped directly to my home. M is obsessed with this product. Obsessed. Basically, to sum up, he calls it “the gift of time”. You know in winter when your skin is super itchy and dry? Well M, like most guys, really doesn’t have time to apply lotion after each shower, plus it just feels a tad… girly. Enter this king of skin product. You rub it on in the shower (no rinsing!) and that’s it. It’s like a shower lotion. Blows our mind and keeps him super smooth (hint hint – stocking stuffer)!
3. Sunday is more of a fun day with these plastic reusable red cups for the big game. So cute – and eco friendly!
4. Is your lad a scotch or whiskey drinker? These ice ball molds just make it all that much more fun. It also make the perfect mold to ice a toddler’s bumped head. I’m just saying.
6. Just in case he forgets… home, in longitude and latitude.
7. Swap out his ratty travel bag (ew!) for this sleek initialed one.
8. You can’t go wrong with a super soft flannel. Bonus that you can borrow it when you are freezing. Which seems to be always lately.
What do you think? Do you have any other fabulous gift ideas for guys? Share them with me in a comment below!
P.S. Be sure to check out all my holiday gifts guides here!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.