Hey, a little fantasizing is okay, right? Here is my holiday wish list this for season – I hope it helps you plan yours.
1. I want this oh so pretty candle with its oh so perfect ocean scent burning in my home year round. Take me away…
2. With the possibility of expanding our home on the horizon (EEK!), I’m going to need to stay organized. This striped notepad will make that much more fun.
3. Sigh. Helloooo 50 shades of lovely. And hey, that shape. Do I need to say more?
5. Someday somehow I will have this pot in my kitchen. Isn’t it heavenly?
6. A great friend brought back fancy salt from France and I loved it. I’m also out of it. Time for more!
7. How amazing are these totes? Totally customizable and so perfect for a farmers market stroll. You know, when (if?) it gets warm again.
8. Pajamas on me are pretty much always floods. Not a great look, especially when you’re a gal who loves to lounge (it’s pretty much all M sees me in). Love these plaid ones from J Crew that come in a tall option.
9. A classic bracelet that should be in everyone’s repertoire. I’m a bit surprised at myself that I don’t already own this!
So that’s that although I have to say that I really need nothing more than this, Christmas Eve at my mom’s, and Christmas Day spent with family.
Happy wishing everyone!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017