Another Monday during the holiday season, another gift guide! This one is for the little man in your life. Sons, nephews, little brothers. Who says boys aren’t fun to shop for? Not this mama! Let’s do this.
- Obviously the Cubs were huge this year. This book would be fun for the little fan who can read.
- Logan is obsessed, obsessed, with legos. He will get a kit like this one, lock himself away for three to four hours, and finally emerge to exclaim that he finished. So impressive because you could not pay me to put together one of these things.
- Bath bombs! The silliest little thing but my boys get so excited about them year after year.
- Emojis are huge and this pillow made me smile.
- A really special gift for the baseball player, these baseball Oakleys actually claim to for real help you see the ball better in the sunlight. Bonus that you can customize them to your hearts content. Naturally ours will lean red and black a la Broncos.
- Beckett has been obsessed with traveling, since birth. This kid asks to go to the airport basically every other day and will complain that we haven’t ‘traveled in awhile.’ My goodness. This obsession combined with his imagination in FULL SWING these days I thought he’d have some fun with this light up plane. And maybe stop asking for the airport.
- L has had and enjoyed the kindle for a few years, it’s time for B to get his own. This is high on his list.
- EEK! J Crew makes the CUTEST version of New Balance gym shoes. Each boy will get a brand new colorful pair this year.
- And last but not least, for the older kid who also enjoys his travels, how amazing is this Cubs suitcase? Perfect for spring training and anywhere else he may jet off to.
Ho ho ho!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Caprese garlic bread - June 22, 2017
- Motherhood: routines to encourage at home - June 21, 2017
- Meal prep Monday: Zucchini noodle salad with grilled chicken - June 19, 2017