Yippee! Another Monday another lovely gift guide for that oh so special grandparent in your life. Whether it’s your own or you’re watching your parents now grandparent they are surely something special to be celebrated. We are blessed to have five, yep five, within ten minutes of us. We see them for bbq’s and baseball games and football games and Sunday dinners and birthdays and of course…holidays! Here are some fun ideas to spoil them with this year.
- What better way to hang at grandmas than to cozy up on the couch? A new throw is always appreciated, especially when it’s as pretty as this one.
- The preview of this book, ‘Funny You Don’t Look Like A Grandmother’, slayed me and I quote ‘doesn’t my daughter realize I have a life of my own? Doesn’t she realize that I play tennis and belong to book club and volunteer at the hospital?’ There are actually weeks I think the grandmas in my life are busier than I am. So, for the oh so hip grandma that bounces around to tennis and golf and book club and volunteering and quilting club this book is high on the list.
- The easiest way to their heart, love the brag books from Pinhole Press. The sleek leather option is perfect for grandpa!
- This year was huge for the Cubs! Celebrate with an authentic ballpark pen. (They have other teams too!) Mike has one of these and could not love it more.
- For the grandma (or grandpa!) that bakes. Make the pie even more special with a handwritten recipe right on the dish. Beautiful!
- Oh, grandparents are so all about games and Restoration Hardware makes some super nice ones that even look great displayed. We love this Clue version!
- For the grandma that loves to be pampered, spoil her with some incredibly beautiful bath oil.
- Eek! Too cute for words, one for grandpa and one for grandma. Perfect for their morning coffee on the front porch.
And that’s a wrap! If you missed my hostess gift guide you can check it out right here. Happy shopping friends!