We start it off with perfect ideas for that oh so perfect hostess. Because the holiday invitations will be arriving in the mail soon it’s better to stock up now on a few cute gift ideas so all you have to do come party time is find a babysitter, throw on your heels, and go. Here are some of my favorites gift ideas for the hostess this holiday season. Happy shopping!
- I die. This nail polish is everything and I’m pretty sure no one else will be gifting something so way cool. There is even a festive gold too, if you’re feeling extra merry.
- All my favorite things: the color pink, gummy bears, and champagne! Cutest idea ever.
- You can never go wrong with a festive winter candle. Always appreciated and super classic.
- What better way to help her relax post party? A festive bath bomb is such a unique idea.
- Did you know? Ina Garten designed this spatula. Love the red for the holidays and love that she designed it as I pretty much want to be her.
- So way adorable – this cake server is the perfect idea for the girl that loves to bake.
- Roll it up with a red ribbon and you’re done! This cheery kitchen towel will brighten up any home.
- For the fancy chef, truffle salt. And hey, you don’t have to be fancy. Throw some of this stuff on top of roasted potatoes and you just upped your A game.
What do you think – anything look good?