Ah, it feels good to be in March doesn’t it? We’ll get some warmer days (mixed in with some not warmer days, of course) but the best thing about March is the time change. Everything feels better when it’s still light out past 6PM – yippee! Here’s what else is making me happy in my monthly crush post. I so hope you enjoy.
- I love these gold letters from RH teen. I have them in my closet and am eyeing them for the wine room for our basement. Thinking a cheery CHEERS is in order!
- The end to your boyfriend jean struggles. They are loose, but not saggy. Perfectly distressed and fun to roll up and oh so easy to wear. You’re welcome.
- I am dying, dying over this new brand, Allegra and Luca. Basically all you will see me in this summer. You’ve been warned.
- My birks were in dire need of an update. Love the slimmer look to these.
- So dainty and pretty, this sea glass necklace belongs in your spring break suitcase.
- My motto: tulips weekly until spring. Trader Joes last a good 6 days and are at such a great price!
- I think I have a swimsuit problem. I have more than I need but I just can’t with this one. So cute, right?
- Omg, these Rifle chairs from Anthro. Mike doesn’t know it yet but they will so be apart of our basement in some way.
That’s a wrap – happy March!