All right. With so much love around the seasonal crush posts I thought it would be fun to switch it to monthly. Lord know I have enough items each month I’m totally digging, why not share them? Without further ado I give you my October crushes, aside from the most obvious one, of course….
- Who doesn’t have a crush on the Cubs right now? It’s October and still baseball season! Heck. Yeah. Grab your box of Rizzo’s and cuddle up to watch and hey, don’t throw out the box. I told my friend I did and she looked at me like I was certifiable insane. I’m sorry, I don’t keep trash….?
- Ok I know there are literally a million version of these booties dancing around in stores but I have bought these. Worn these, many times. Perhaps danced on kitchen counters in these. And I still pick them day after day after day. So unbelievable comfortable and appropriate for anywhere you are going and they’ve held up beautifully. Huge bonus they are a killer price.
- I’ve never gone gray on the nails because, well, I rarely get my nails done but if I did a solid fall color called ‘the gray‘ seems an appropriate place to start.
- It’s October! Time to bust out the spooky wine. Bogle’s Phantom is always a sure fire hit this time of year. BOO!
- The boys have so been digging pasta lately. I can’t wait to switch our normal noodles for some festive Halloween ones to make them smile.
- This recipe. Make it in October. Promise me?
- For some reason in the night cream department I’m a ‘grass is always greener’ type gal. I try, and try, and try. And I always go back to this one. Hands down the absolute best one for the absolute best price and the absolute best results. Plus your face smells great.
- A mascara named ‘better than sex.’ Clever, oh so clever. I’m not going to comment, much, but I am going to say that I flipping love. this. mascara. A new staple around here, this was gifted to me on my 35th birthday.
- Again, anyway to make lounge gear less ‘loungier’ I am in since it’s reaching the months where it’s a struggle to put on fancy pants…..aka, jeans. Love this cozy soft sweatshirt with business in front, party in the back.
And that’s a wrap! Here’s to finding things that make YOU smile this month. I’d love to hear what it is.