It’s November and the official season of ‘cozy’ or ‘hygee’ or whatever you’d like to call it begins. Shorter, darker, and colder days are to come, and a lot of them. Have to do as much as we can at home to take the edge off and this post includes just that. Hope you can find something to help your hibernation along!
- What better way to warm up than on a long run? Bonus if it can still be outside (rare). I recently switched to these Nike running shoes and am obsessed. It literally feels like running barefoot, but with super padded bare feet. I hope that makes sense for you.
- Eek! Dying over this new brand I discovered, Bourbon & Bowties. I want ALL the bracelets.
- Yes. Exactly. Amen.
- J Crew? You completely nailed it with this gingham poncho. So flipping cute.
- Took some time to find another good daily red that wasn’t pricey because, well, daily reds should be affordable and good. This one comes in at $12.99 and I’m really enjoying it.
- This is completely the month to make a batch (or two, or three) of lasagna soup.
- Good hot cocoa for an after school treat is a must.
- Got a laugh out of these cozy socks. Perfect for chilly nights in paired with pajamas, of course.
Happy November, stay cozy everyone!