Oh Spring, you can be so fickle. 40 and rainy one day, only to be followed by 70 and sunshine. While this isn’t exactly my favorite season, there is a ton I am crushing on right now. Without further ado, here are my picks for Spring.
1. Who doesn’t want a chance to start over? I’ll admit it – the name and the blush color drew me in but rightfully so. This cream works wonders while you sleep the night away. Zzzzz.
2. I’m just starting to get into the whole essential oil craze and I am cautiously optimistic about some. My boys suffer from growing pains (it’s hard to be tall!), and this oil has been helping them at night. There is a stronger one for adult muscle pains called Deep Blue but the massage blend is gentle enough for little ones.
3. So in love with the rebel pendant. Like wearing it every day in love.
4. J Crew’s new line of New Balance shoes could not be sweeter. My neon pair are sold out, but these are pretty darn cute.
5. I realized the last time we were in Florida that I have been carrying the same LL Bean pool bag since L was 18 months old. It’s still in somewhat acceptable shape, but I thought an upgrade was due for this summer. Loving this 31 bag, bonus that you can swap out the straps to these adorable nautical rope ones. Obsessed.
6. Could this wine be any prettier? That answer would be no. Huge bonus that it’s absolutely delicious and comes at a sweet price of $12.99 (found at Whole Foods). Perfect for a girls night in. Or a random Tuesday.
7. I feel so far behind on this bkr water bottle trend. It’s glass, which I just love. Call me crazy but the water really does taste better. And yes, I’ve dropped it, and it’s still in one piece.
8. Oh Curtis, I couldn’t let a spring crush post go by without mentioning your new book. Fingers crossed it’s in my hands on Mother’s Day.
So what do you think? Anything new you’ve found yourself loving this spring? Share your favorites in a comment below!