Oh Spring, you can be so fickle. 40 and rainy one day, only to be followed by 70 and sunshine. While this isn’t exactly my favorite season, there is a ton I am crushing on right now. Without further ado, here are my picks for Spring.
1. Who doesn’t want a chance to start over? I’ll admit it – the name and the blush color drew me in but rightfully so. This cream works wonders while you sleep the night away. Zzzzz.
2. I’m just starting to get into the whole essential oil craze and I am cautiously optimistic about some. My boys suffer from growing pains (it’s hard to be tall!), and this oil has been helping them at night. There is a stronger one for adult muscle pains called Deep Blue but the massage blend is gentle enough for little ones.
3. So in love with the rebel pendant. Like wearing it every day in love.
4. J Crew’s new line of New Balance shoes could not be sweeter. My neon pair are sold out, but these are pretty darn cute.
5. I realized the last time we were in Florida that I have been carrying the same LL Bean pool bag since L was 18 months old. It’s still in somewhat acceptable shape, but I thought an upgrade was due for this summer. Loving this 31 bag, bonus that you can swap out the straps to these adorable nautical rope ones. Obsessed.
6. Could this wine be any prettier? That answer would be no. Huge bonus that it’s absolutely delicious and comes at a sweet price of $12.99 (found at Whole Foods). Perfect for a girls night in. Or a random Tuesday.
7. I feel so far behind on this bkr water bottle trend. It’s glass, which I just love. Call me crazy but the water really does taste better. And yes, I’ve dropped it, and it’s still in one piece.
8. Oh Curtis, I couldn’t let a spring crush post go by without mentioning your new book. Fingers crossed it’s in my hands on Mother’s Day.
9. Another brand that I feel has been missing from my life. I lather the kiddos up in this and then proceed to smell them all day long. So. good. They have killer scents for adults too.
So what do you think? Anything new you’ve found yourself loving this spring? Share your favorites in a comment below!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
A glass water bottle, huh? I have been using the same hot green Nalgene for ages…. Maybe it’s time for a chance!
Tia @ HoPo recently posted…The haps
Oh, I will have to check out Curtis’s new cookbook – he is a dream boat, isn’t he?! And his food is tasty too 😀
Biz recently posted…Chimichurri Sauce and Balance
Ha – total dream boat! Happy Monday Biz!
I love all the stuff you picked. I have those kicks, but in different colors – I love them.
LOVE both the 31 bag and those New Balance shoes! Loving that the warmer weather is finally here!
Christine Luken recently posted…Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
I love those New Balances! They are soo fresh and hip! Cora is definitely the color this year!
Melissa recently posted…A whole new dinner experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resorts Sanaa restaurant! #Monkeykingdomevent
I love the bag – I bought one very similar for Spring & Summer. I have been using essential oils for years – I love them.
Debbie L. recently posted…Repurpose Products
Nautical ropes for a summer bag. That really is such a good idea!
Very cool spring items! The bag is so cute and the perfect size for beach outings.
Love the items you have picked out. Those shoes are to die for.
becca recently posted…Let’s Talk Trash #JoyInEveryBag
I have a crush on that anchor bag! I want it!
Ashley @irishred02 recently posted…How to Pack a Suitcase for Disney and Other Vacations | #DisneySMMC
I’ve just rediscovered Rose wines. Spring is the best time for it! We also use the same soap – love the coconut one
I’m excited to check out the new book by Curtis Stone!
Tara recently posted…Seven Reasons to Visit Disneyland in 2015 + Discounts on Disney tickets!
Those all look like great choices! I love Curtis Stone, what a talented chef!
Mama to 5 BLessings recently posted…How To Prepare Delicious Asparagus In Less Then 10 Minutes
I’d love to give that wine a shot for when my daughter visits. She’s always recommending me wines to try.
Liz Mays recently posted…Visa Signature Helps You Create Next Level Travel Experiences
So many cute things here! I love spring and all the fun stuff that comes along with it!
AJ @ NutriFitMama recently posted…Rock Your Core Challenge- FINAL WEEK- Workouts, Recipes + WIN!
These look like some great spring finds. I have not heard of that cookbook but love love cookbooks.
maria clostohome recently posted…Mom’s Summer Day Survival Basket Ideas
OMgoodness I want this entire crush list. The shoes are adorable.
Carol Bryant recently posted…The Reality of a Dog With IMHA
What a fun gift list! My favorite is the darling bag!
WendysHat recently posted…Three Square Food Bank
Love all of these! I’ve been hearing about these essential oils. Maybe I need to try them!
I use to love Chef Curtis’ show when it was on T.V . I would always wish I would get randomly picked and he would cook for me
That anchor tote is so much fun. I am all about my oils too! 🙂 Grapefruit is my favorite.
Krystal recently posted…MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron Superheroes Assemble App
I love that bag. I am sucker for a cute bag. I would love to check out Curtis Stones cook book too.
Debi recently posted…Frosted Death by Chocolate- Frozen Hot Chocolate
These are some nice items. I saw a few things that caught my eye.
Victoria recently posted…Blurb – Quality and Cost
I want those NB kicks! Theyr’e so darn cute!
Kristin recently posted…Mommy and Me Styles: Stripes