1. My favorite nail polish color ever. Bonus that it gets even better with a tan.
2. I own two of these dresses and every single time I put one on, I am pretty much guaranteed a compliment from M. They fit like a glove and are super comfortable – perfect for day to day wear.
3. My go-to sunscreen. I can smell it now…
4. Trip after trip to the beach with crazy hair suggests it’s time to keep it all under wraps. I’m hoping this will help.
5. I love the chic feel of this suit. I’m normally a two piece girl due to my abnormally long torso, but I managed to squeeze it all into this one. Excited about being able to wrestle B in the pool worry free.
6. These earrings are just screaming for a crisp white dress and gold flats.
7. Ah Birkenstocks. Love the updated metallic versions, love the throw back to growing up.
8. I’m a total snob about my shampoo. This goes with me wherever I go.
9. I can’t wait to dive into Shauna’s new devotional book. Like I might start before I take off.
10. I don’t think a trip to Florida – or anywhere – would be complete without classic Ray Bans. I live in these.
What’s going into your Spring break trip suitcase this year? Let’s chat about it in comments below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.