I love writing these crush posts! It’s so fun to think about what keeps me happy throughout the seasons. I have to admit, winter is always a tough one as most days I’m pretty much day dreaming about when I can be back in my flip flops and a summer dress but there is some good in winter if you look really really hard. Here’s what is making me smile this season.
- I finally found my daily go to leggings and boy do I live in them. Tall girls, they go all the way down and stay in place – amazing! And check out that price. Stock up.
- Life. changing. My skin doesn’t seem to mind the dry winter air all that much but my lips? Super sensitive. M gave me this night lip remedy from C.O. Bigelow in my stocking and I’m hooked.
- It took me quite awhile to find my daily planner soulmate. I’ve tried a few but after a month or so the appeal would sort of fizzle. Not this one. To start, it’s larger. Some people may find that off putting but we need the space. The weekly view is wonderful, with a dinner box for each day, a to do list, top priorities, a gratitude box, and goals for the next week. All for $16.99? Obsessed.
- If you haven’t caught on to the poncho trend by now this is a great place to start. The chunky knit is so flattering and looks way more expensive than it is. Score.
- I have a love for so many candles but when you really boil it down, this Aveda one is simply the best. The scent is so calming and the simple clear votive adds such a beautiful soft glow to the room.
- Addicted. We use this Honest Company hand sanitizer spray daily: on shopping carts, after school, just for fun. They are wonderful for traveling – I spray down the arm rests, seat belts, and tray tables before we sit down.
- Can’t be winter without a mention of our favorite pinot noir: Meiomi. It’s sort of tradition now to be gifted a case from M’s dad (so nice) so we are officially stocked and ready for hibernation.
- ‘Let’s Stay Home.’ Ha. Pretty much how I feel about Jan – March. Waiting for this darling sweater to go on sale.
- This print is everything. Love the message and the dreamy ocean is the perfect thing to get lost in on a snowy afternoon.
Well, that’s my winter crushes round up. I’d love to hear what is making you smile this winter season!