Ah, the long awaited month of June. It’s here – yippee! Plenty of things to be happy about this month. Smells of freshly cut green grass, a glass of crisp rosé, sun dresses, pool time, bbq’s with friends, my goodness it’s all so good. In addition to all those wonderful things, here are a few more that are making me smile this month.
- In love with these sandals from Target. So much so that I ordered two in cognac and one in rose gold.
- The perfect summer candle for when you want something light and refreshing in the background but nothing overpowering. I even find myself lighting this one when I’m (gasp!) cooking which is typically a big no no for me.
- Bright blue anchor shorts. At a price point of $12 you can’t not own these.
- I recently switched from my normal Lemon Body butter cream (which still has a special place in my heart) to this Dream Cream by Lush and my skin is drinking. it. up. I’ve noticed a huge improvement in overall moisture and smoothness.
- In need of some new plastic drink ware for the patio? World Market has darling options in many colors but I’m sticking with the clear.
- A gold pineapple shirt – EEK! At $6 I ordered two because I’m going to want this around my wardrobe for awhile.
- A new outdoor welcome mat is always fun and this one seemed oh so applicable for our home. This one also made me laugh out loud.
- My new planner for the academic year just arrived and it’s pure heaven. Bonus that it’s monogrammed in gold.