Happy Fall Y’all! It’s here in all it’s pumpkin spiced glory. I forget how magnificent this season is, pretty much because I associate with the horribleness that is around the corner. Yet trying to take it all in, enjoy the beauty, and worry less about what is to come. It’s hard not to smile during this season, but here are a few extra things that are making me happy.
- Brown bag apple pie. Do not let the season go by without making this one! Hint: it’s way easier than you think.
- A new plaid scarf is the easiest update to some of your last season sweaters. Love the colors in this one.
- Kind of sort of addicted to these S’mashing S’mores from Trader Joes. WHY DO YOU MAKE SUCH GOOD THINGS.
- A classic red blend that always pops up in stores this time of year. With good reason, as it’s absolutely delicious.
- This highlighter from Rhianna’s new beauty line is getting RAVE reviews. I’ve bought and been wearing the ‘girl next door color.’ If I were a bit more brave though, I’d rock this ‘trophy wife‘ version. Anyone bold enough to try?
- Apples and orchards and candles all rolled up into one delicious smell. Love the branding of these candles.
- Just received my mug in the mail and it’s so flipping cute.
- A pricey pick, yet I’ve been told these boots are life changing. First of all, they legit feel like slippers somehow. I love the worn leathery color. AND they are waterproof for rainy fall days and (shhhhh) snowy ones to come. Love the concept of still looking put together even in the slush.
Anything catch your eye?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017