So love these seasonal crush posts! It’s so fun to look back over the seasons to see what’s keeps us (ok, mainly mom) happy. Always lots of fun things to keep me smiling and this spring 2016 is no exception. Here’s what made the cut!
- This summer water needs to be in my life. Currently offered through the lovely Club W wine club, but heard there are also rumblings in may be in your local Whole Foods, soon.
- What’s a crush post without an Alex + Ani bracelet? So love these beaded wrap bracelets they are now offering in a variety of beautiful colors.
- When this pops up on the shelves at Target you know good things are to come. I love peony everything, and stock my pantry to the brim with this scent while I can.
- I’ve worn these slides on a few of the magnificent 80 degree days we’ve had and have gotten so many compliments! Old Navy my friends, Old Navy.
- This cooling shower gel was recommended to me by a friend who is also hot, just like me. After a run there is no better way to cool down in the shower. The chilling sensation even stays with you post shower – perfect for the warmer days ahead!
- Not all striped tees are created equal and this one was meant for your packed bag for a weekend at the lake.
- Um, we have been devouring these Trader Joes cookies BY THE BAGS at home here. And that’s totally OK because they are gluten free and that means they are incredibly healthy for you.
- Dying, dying over these blush crystal sunglasses by J Crew. So incredibly feminine.
And that’s a wrap! Tell me, what is keeping you smiling this season? I’d so love to hear!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017