And just like that, it’s September 1st. What? When? Why? HOW? I can’t believe we are here already, another season quickly approaching. I’m going to try and stay as positive as I can this time around, although the sun setting earlier has already gotten me all omg it’s going to be dark at 4:10 soon. Nooooooo. I will so miss these longer days! Anyway, there are a few things keeping me smiling this month. Without further ado, my September crushes…
- Eek! Is this not the perfect transitional piece for fall? Perfect over leggings with flats. Perfect over denim with chunky boots. Really wanting to pull the trigger on this one…
- High end look (swoon!) low end price. Great job, Madewell!
- Now that I am not with the boys 24/7 I have realized I don’t need to lug a large bag filled with snacks, band aids, drinks and God knows what else. Been shopping around for a nice sized clutch I can wrap around myself and go. Love the Cuyana brand.
- I just feel like this needs to be in my life. No particular reason. 😉
- What is it about polka dots? I can’t get enough. Another great piece for a fall update. Would look so chic under a black blazer.
- Confetti tape. Does anything else need to be said?
- Received one of these thank you notes in the mail (mine said, ‘you’re like, really pretty’) and it totally made me smile. Ordered some asap.
- Yep. I totally feed my boys green gummy bears filled with spinach, apple, lemon, and ginger. How fun are these?
Anything make you smile?