And just like that, it’s September 1st. What? When? Why? HOW? I can’t believe we are here already, another season quickly approaching. I’m going to try and stay as positive as I can this time around, although the sun setting earlier has already gotten me all omg it’s going to be dark at 4:10 soon. Nooooooo. I will so miss these longer days! Anyway, there are a few things keeping me smiling this month. Without further ado, my September crushes…
- Eek! Is this not the perfect transitional piece for fall? Perfect over leggings with flats. Perfect over denim with chunky boots. Really wanting to pull the trigger on this one…
- High end look (swoon!) low end price. Great job, Madewell!
- Now that I am not with the boys 24/7 I have realized I don’t need to lug a large bag filled with snacks, band aids, drinks and God knows what else. Been shopping around for a nice sized clutch I can wrap around myself and go. Love the Cuyana brand.
- I just feel like this needs to be in my life. No particular reason. 😉
- What is it about polka dots? I can’t get enough. Another great piece for a fall update. Would look so chic under a black blazer.
- Confetti tape. Does anything else need to be said?
- Received one of these thank you notes in the mail (mine said, ‘you’re like, really pretty’) and it totally made me smile. Ordered some asap.
- Yep. I totally feed my boys green gummy bears filled with spinach, apple, lemon, and ginger. How fun are these?
Anything make you smile?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017