Yippee! It’s time for another fashion series on A Life From Scratch! I so love putting these together for you all, and I really hope you enjoy them. Each season that goes by I’m picking my favorite go to items for your wardrobe. For this summer season, I’m highlighting a lot of fun choices with COLOR but also keeping things classic and appropriate for easy day to day wear. Be sure to pay attention to my Instagram Story today as I will be showing many of these pieces live in action. Don’t miss out!
- J Crew Factory has been rocking the fun affordable choices for summer lately. This sunny yellow pom pom top is perfectly paired with denim shorts or your go to white pants. It also comes in white (love), and black.
- Speaking of denim, I get asked all the time about my denim shorts that I live in. These are my favorite. So much so that I bought another pair this year just incase they were ever were to discontinued. The distressing is perfect, they look great with a plain white tee or a festive top and wedges. The best.
- Back to J Crew factory for this adorable peplum tank top. Comes in red too, and a variety of ginghams. All complete with cute bows on the upper back. I mean come on.
- You’ve got to have a daily go to dress and this denim one works perfectly whether you are playing at the park with the kiddos or grabbing lunch with a friend. Flats for day. Wedges for night. Boom.
- Speaking of wedges, I have a new love! This brand is so comfortable. Super serious, friends. I even wear them running around the house sometimes. The perfect shoe to elevate your day to day look but still stay relaxed and comfortable and ready for the next summer time adventure. (Comes in black and gold as well!)
- A colored crochet bead bracelet screams summer time fun. I’m trying to be better about accessorizing and this bracelet makes it easy.
- Ah, meet my new bag and the love of my life. Ok the last thing I needed was another reusable bag but I could not resist the striped rainbow fun. My friend Lauren asked what I was going to use it for. Oh you know, strolling through the farmers markets…..ha. Like that ever happens. A girl can dream, right? I did use it to pack up for the lake and it seriously made me super happy. So fun.
- And last but no least, these sunglasses have been all the rave on my Instagram story. They are the blaze double bridge model and come in six different colors. My favorites? Classic black and the violet blue.
Well that’s a wrap! Hope you’ve found an idea or two to make getting dressed in the morning just a bit easier…and fun!