July is here! Yippee for the dead of summer! There are plenty of things making me smile currently but here are some of my top favorites in no particular order. Enjoy!
- Switched up my normal ‘whatever body washed looked good’ at Target or Walgreens for this luxurious shower gel and omg I am addicted. The name alone, ‘it’s raining men.’ Fantastic. Plus the marketing on the back reads:
- Someone get these away from me. I am completely obsessed. Originally bought them as hostess gifts for throughout the summer and now apparently I’m buying them in stock for the home for me and the boys.
- In love with Fixer Upper and their magazine could not be more lovely. The raw summer salad came from here, along with more than one article that was inspiring as well as tear jerking. Well done Magnolia Journal, well done.
- Could a candle be more summer? No no.
- This eye cream was recently recommended to me and I’m pretty smitten. I mean, I don’t magically look 21 or anything, but, I swear everything looks a little firmer, brighter, and smoother. All for under $30.00? Yes please.
- I love the idea of sunscreen in a brush on powder format. This came highly recommended to me by some baseball mom friends who, let’s face it, are complete experts when it comes to sitting out in the sun for hours and hours on end.
- I’ve been having a peach daily for breakfast for a month now and I’m so smitten. I wake up actually excited to eat one. I will so miss this in the winter! Costco’s are the best.
- Looking for a lovely crisp sauvignon blanc update? This Dog Point one is a winner. Tried it recently at a restaurant and I was hooked. A hair pricier for everyday, so open this one when you can really slow down and enjoy it.
That’s a wrap! What’s making you smile this month?