It’s been exactly one year since I started doing my seasonal crushes posts, and I have to say, it’s one of my favorite things to write! It’s so fun to think of the little (and sometimes big) things that are making me and my family happy during the seasons. Here’s what is going on in our home this fall and if you missed it, last fall as well.
- Check out this goes-with-anything fluffy and warm scarf. I don’t want to take it off!
- It’s pretty rare that a bag comes along that makes me put my Louis on the shelf, but this Frye one has got it going on. Love the tough leather look, and it’s so roomy, which we moms always seem to need. Obsessed. Thank you, M!
- OMG! Did you know you could have something green in your home and not kill it? Helps that it’s fake, I suppose. Ha. I am on a serious succulent kick, and wrapped individually, these make awesome hostess gifts! I’ve already given away three.
- Call me crazy (or a witch doctor, as M likes to tease), but I’m getting on the whole essential oil kick. I love mixing them to diffuse in my boys’ rooms at night. Oh so necessary once the notes start coming home from school… “there is a case of strep reported in your child’s class”, “there is a case of hand foot & mouth disease reported in your child’s class” – looooovely. This oil starts going in the diffuser ASAP. Please protect us! And hey, if nothing else, I get comments from L like ‘oh mom, that smell last night made me have the best dreams.’ Yep, all me. All me.
- These fun socks make me smile. Perfect for under your booties.
- Love the label, love the copper lid, love the festive scent. $5 at Target, not bad, not bad at all.
- Fighting for Grace in a world of Impossible Standards. Yes, please! Loving this read.
- And last but not least, a little tradition between M and me. The first 50 degree night – this is our wine. Spoooooooky!
These are just a few of my fall crushes. What are you and your family crushing on this fall? I’d love to hear about it in a comment below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.