Even though the weather might suggest otherwise at times, it is the dead of summer! Here is what I’m currently crushing on this summer season.
1. It’s like I’ve found my soul mate. The perfect v neck tee, in a plethora of colors. Scoop some up – they are on sale!
3. These fish shorts make me smile. They’re also on sale!
4. I live in my birkenstocks. Perfect for wearing around the home, to the baseball field, and traveling!
5. Run – don’t walk – to your local Target if you’re in need of a killer planner (or, order here). This one works wonders for children in activities, as there is plenty of room on the monthly (lined!) calendar. The week at a glance also offers daily to do lists, top priorities, and there is a section for dinner each night as well as a gratitude box. Perfection.
6. I have a new sauvignon blanc in my life! Love the festive red lobster.
7. I’m obsessed with these pink glasses. They are on clearance right now and also come in ocean blue.
8. I stocked up on these little great day notes. My favorites are ‘I can’t wait to see you this afternoon!’ and ‘I love you more than you know.’ Perfect for lunches in the fall.
9. It’s all about the copper now! Add some to your kitchen with this killer Homestead Sundry candle. It’s my favorite candle to date. Addicted.
What are you crushing on this summer? I’d love for you to share it with me in a comment below!
The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017