Heck YEAH. We are in March my friends and that can only mean one thing: it’s officially time to start thinking about spring break. YIPPEE! I’m not sure who is more excited – me or the boys. Ok, probably me because look at these picks! EEK! Here is what is going down in my suitcase this time around. I hope it may help inspire you for spring!
- I live in my Ray Ban aviators. I feel like a polarized pair would be so fun.
- This book was recommended to me as a great beach read. It seems to have it all: scandal, high society, 1950’s. FUN. (Thanks Amy!)
- Why write out your checklist when you can wear it? Pretty much all you need…..
- Ok friends, cutest. bikini. ever. It was so time for a new two piece for mom as my J Crew ones were going on about three years old. This one from Boden fits magically. The top is your actual bra size and is structured so well: i.e. your little one will not expose you in the pool. Woohoo! Need a darling one piece? This one is oh so flattering.
- My hair in the Florida humidity can only be described one way: wild. This spray helps make a bit of sense of it all.
- Eleven months of the year it’s all about this color. Yet spring break month? Loving this deep coral and it pairs so well with navy, which I seem to live in.
- Bought these from Old Navy for $23 and they are super comfortable, super cute, and super easy for packing.
- AHHHHHHH I SO LOVE THIS NECKLACE! That is all.
- Oh my this bag. Why am I so obsessed with bags? Specifically striped bags? I want them all. Like, all the striped bags. This (waterproof!) one arrived at our home and I’ve basically hidden it and when I pull it out for the pool in Florida and M asks if it’s new I will make him think he’s crazy and say that I’ve had it forever and ever.
What do you think? What’s going in your suitcase this month? I’d so love to hear.