Alright moms, we had our turn. Now it’s time for the ones we tote along with us. Sorry girl moms, it’s all boy world over here although I do give some girl options in the content below. Happy packing for your littles ones! I can feel the sunshine…
- We don’t seem to go anywhere without these – restaurants, airplanes, appointments. B can’t get enough!
- L has devoured the first two, this is perfect reading for him pool side, smoothie in hand of course.
- We are a rainbow sandal family, year after year. Huge bonus that the sandals just get more and more comfortable and I can pass down L’s to B.
- My favorite organic sunscreen! No fears whatsoever spraying this all over my boys. They have a sport version, too.
- Because boys + stripes + polos = one happy mama. (Don’t worry, they have a darling girl version!)
- Since both my boys basically want to live in sports shorts I’ve stopped spending a lot on actual nice ones. I love these from Old Navy. The quality is really good, they look super polished and way more expensive than the actually are. Woohoo!
- Best. purchase. ever. I don’t know why I ever traveled with B without one of these. He gets to pull around all his junk and feel super cool doing it. (P.S. This girl one is oh so darling!)
- Family games are oh so fun and this one is perfect (read: small enough) to pack easily.
What do you think? Anything fun for your family? I so hope so. Happy packing and safe travels!