We had a chance to daydream about my picks for spring break; now let’s focus on the little ones I will be toting along with me.
1. This shirt says it all. B will be rocking this to and from PBI.
2. Night sometimes get a bit chilly, so a classic long sleeve polo in an oh so fitting aqua color saves the day.
3. Is B still too young for these kids Ray-Bans? That answer would be yes. L will be rocking them, though.
4. Yet B’s not too young to finally join the rainbow family. How darling are these sandals?!
5. Love the print on these boys’ board shorts – love the bright orange tie.
6. Sometimes it’s all about the little things, right? This 86 cent pack of clay made all. the. difference. during plane rides and restaurant visits. Seriously, stock up.
7. I have visions of that perfect shot of my tanned wavy hair boys in classic white polos by the ocean. It has yet to happen, but the intention is there.
8. EEK! I used to dress L in brightly colored skinny pants but sadly he has moved on. Good thing I have B to keep it going because these are just too darn cute.
9. I might go out on a limb here and say this was the best $29.99 I have ever spent. Following tantrum after tantrum regarding luggage (no B, you can not take random people’s luggage at the airport, no B you can not pull daddy’s suitcase around the house and ding up the walls), it was time to invest in a piece for my very own seasoned little traveler. It has provided hours of entertainment at home (we play airport), and we now make it through O’Hare tantrum-free. WIN. Moms of girls, they make a darling owl one, too!
What’s going into your little one’s suitcase for your Spring break trip? I’d love to chat about it in comments below!
The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.