Ok, s dreary as January can be, there is always something to smile about. Right? Maybe? My monthly crush posts are for just that. Here is what is currently making us happy around the home. Hoping for a little sunshine to add to the list.
- Ginger ginger ginger, I am all about this scent in the winter. It’s so uplifting and energizing which is oh so needed when there are extensive amounts of time without the sun. Target nailed this hand soap!
- And yes, more ginger. I fell in love with Candlefish candles when my local Anthropologie store started carrying them. They are oh so beautiful and the smells are so unique. #30 is my favorite, which combines ginger, along with bergamot and lemon. It’s pure heaven.
- What’s not to smile about a gold confetti coffee cup?
- Oh winter skin, you fickle thing. My current nightly skin care routine? Wash face with this. Moisturize with this. Then, before bed, I layer Argan oil on top and my skin wakes up soft as a baby’s bottom.
- I was gifted this blanket by my sister in law for Christmas and I have, no joke, been carrying it around the house like a toddler with her blankie. I am obsessed. If you have a birthday or something special coming up I highly recommend adding to your list. (Pssst – also comes in a blushy pink, swoon!)
- Ok, is there a cuter way to keep away the germs? I think not. Love these gummy bear hand sanitizers by Skinfood, bonus that they come in awesome flavors like pineapple and raspberry.
- Read this book in Florida and totally loved it if you’re looking for something to cozy up with.
- Ah yes, my motto for January. And February. And kind of sort of March.
What do you think? Anything make you smile?