One of my favorite posts of the month to write, here is what caught my eye this February. A touch of Valentines for sure, because it is right around the corner. Enjoy! xoxo.
- When it boils down to it, this really is the best candle you can light. With my kitchen and great room area being larger now, I find sometimes a candles scent can get lost. Not this one! It fills up the whole first floor with it’s deliciously yummy scent. Love it!
- We can’t keep these around the home for more than a day or two. Super sweet and super cute, Trader Joes nailed these mini heart cookies.
- Drooling. I recently fell in love with the Cuyana line and have been eyeing their dreamy bags ever since. The buttery leathers look to die for and the best part? You can monogram your initials in gold. Love. (And the price isn’t too scary!)
- Oh this is a shoe to lust after. How cute would it look with rolled up boyfriend dreams? Now we just need the temps to warm up a bit.
- I’m still on a major ginger kick, and recently recalled the heavenly scent Ginger Souffle by Origins that I used back in high school. Why did I ever stop? Not quite sure.
- I was (dangerously) in Williams Sonoma recently for a return and these darling heart coffee mugs caught my eye. Bonus that they help Human Rights Campaign.
- This book is so on my ‘to read’ list.
- Bought this sweatshirt on sale from Old Navy and have been wearing it almost nightly with pj pants. So comfy and the little red hearts are just plain fun.
That’s a wrap! And hey, if you missed January you can find it right here.