As a tribute to (one of) my favorite seasons, I thought I’d put together a little list of the items I’m currently crushing on. Long live fall!
1. This season is all about denim and what better way to capture that than in a denim candle? This one has been burning in my home daily.
2. Eek! Something I could pass on with this season is the dryness it can bring. Luckily C.O. Bigelow‘s lemon body butter comes to the rescue. I slather this on after every shower and all over my hands before bed time.
3. These jeans. My goodness. An investment, yes, but if you’re a distressed denim kind of girl there aren’t any better. The distressing is lasered on – meaning no more getting your toes caught in the holes while sliding them on. Oh, and they feel as soft as a baby’s bottom.
4. Meiomi Pinot Noir. Our go-to wine when the weather turns. We buy it in bulk at Wine.com.
5. Typically I lean towards Crewcuts for the boys’ graphic tees but Old Navy has some super fun ones this season. B has been spotted running around the yard in this festive orange one a ton.
6. Per myself, I am not allowed to buy one more pair of boots this season. Yet let’s pretend I could. It would be these from Steve Madden.
7. I have been living in this CABI sweater day and night. Totally daydreaming the whole time I’m on some ranch in Colorado. Don’t you get that vibe?
8. And lastly, my new favorite flower combo: sunflowers + mums. They are even cuter in vintage milk bottles. I’ve found them over on Amazon and I stocked up. Easy hostess gifts all season long!
These are my fall crushes. Tell me – any current favorites this beautiful season brings you?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.