Sooooooo, let’s be honest for a minute. School started, and I went back into my routine of into the running gear by 8:20AM and not even remotely (maybe) changing out of it until bus pick up, which is 4:00. Well, at least I get myself together at some point, right? Yet here are some oh so cute (and comfy!) pieces to motivate me to perhaps change before noon. And hey, all you working moms (aren’t we all?), these are some great go-tos for the weekend!
- A loungy denim piece is a must. Love the name of this one: ex-boyfriend shirt. Ha.
- You know you already have a million scarves, but this one is pretty easy on the wallet and a super cute update to throw on with any tee.
- Speaking of which, these are a dream. I own a bunch and they are perfect for layering.
- Hopefully you have that great pair of jeans by now. This is an oh so fun spin on that. Think of it as a neutral and strut. your. stuff… even if it’s just at Target.
- Basically like wearing a blanket.
- The 1.4 thousand five star reviews on the Norsdtrom’s website can’t be wrong. These + chunky sweater + boots = fall uniform.
- Like butter.
- You can never go wrong with a classic striped tee, which is one way to ensure you look totally chic.
These are some of my favorites for fall. What’s on your shopping list this season?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it helps to support my blog and for that I thank you.