Anyone dreaming of summer vacation? For a girl with a torn up kitchen, it can’t come soon enough. I’d escape already if it weren’t for L. He’s always the problem with school, sports, etc. Ha.
Anyway, in T minus 26 days, we are out of here and back to the beach at Isle of Palms, South Carolina. A new little tradition started by M’s side of the family, this will be our third time going with the whole crew. So much fun.
And without further ado, here’s what’s going into my suitcase. I hope it gives you an idea or two for any trips you may be jetting off on this summer.
1. When all you basically wear is a swimsuit, a new one must be on the agenda. I’m loving this diffused floral print, such a refreshing change from my typical navy stripes. Still deciding on bottoms but don’t worry, there will be some.
2. A trip to the beach without Rainbow sandals? It just can’t be.
3. I am drooling over this Stella & Dot necklace. The turquoise beading is removable, so can be worn simply as a layered gold necklace as well. Genius.
4. Fresh pajamas are always a must when you’re traveling with extended family.
5. J Crew made a killer version of this dress two summers ago. Luckily I grabbed it in both white and orange. I’ve gotten so many compliments and always felt bad telling people it was from a few years ago. I saw this version recently on Boden and it’s almost identical. The absolute perfect dress for when it’s completely sweltering out and you literally feel like wearing nothing.
6. Can’t wait to start reading this book by Paula Hawkins.
7. A completely organic spray sun screen for me and the boys? Loving everything about this brand.
8. When it’s 1000% humidity I completely give up on any blow drying or straightening of my wild wane. There will be a lot of braids, messy buns, and beachy waves. This spray helps it all come together.
9. I don’t leave the house without this product, ever. The boys’ hands get sprayed often and I spray down the airplane armrests and tray tables before we sit down. Because you know no one else has. Gross.
What must-have items are going into your suitcase this summer? Let’s chat about it in comments below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017