Alright everyone, a very special day is coming up! That’s right, May 10th is Mother’s Day. So, ladies mark your calendars for your own mothers, and if you want to give a (subtle) hint to your man, simply forward him this post because how fun, beautiful, and meaningful are these gifts? Use your kid’s initials – heck, use your own. No judging here.
1. A great piece to add to. I actually have an L, B, and M in #3 paired with this darling little heart. I get so many compliments on it!
2. A fun twist on the classic ID bracelet. Love this one, and you can have it say whatever you want.
3. When it comes to initial charms in my opinion, these are simply the best. All my sisters-in-law and our cousin rock these in various initials. Love them!
4. Love the old fashioned nod on this piece. Men, massive bonus if you add a photo inside. My heart would melt.
5. I’m thinking this would make for a fun initial piece for mom. And it’s a steal at $66.00.
6. My friend Kelly rocks this one in silver with her kids’ initials and it looks oh so chic on her.
7. A great brand offering endless options for layering, Alex & Ani knows how it’s done right.
8. For the guy who likes to go all out – this is stunning.
9. And last but not least, how fun is this statement ring? It’s offered in a variety of colors, but something about the aqua and gold combo was so striking.
Does anything here catch your eye…or heart?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Caprese garlic bread - June 22, 2017
- Motherhood: routines to encourage at home - June 21, 2017
- Meal prep Monday: Zucchini noodle salad with grilled chicken - June 19, 2017