Can you believe Easter is just around the corner? Yep, mark your calendars for Sunday, April 5th. That little bunny will be making his appearance. Have you given any thought to what you’ll be wearing? Here are some Easter style ideas for the whole family, should you need a little inspiration.
I’ve so been on a blush and navy kick lately. Home wise and clothes wise. I feel blush flatters all as it gives a little glow, and navy is just a classic and oh so perfect for the boys. Here’s how I’m breaking it down.
1. Let’s start with mom because, let’s be honest, that’s typically the last thing on your mind. How darling is this dress from the Gap? The floral print is killer and dead on for spring, and the price isn’t too shabby at $69.95.
2. Easter wouldn’t be Easter without a little gingham, right? B will be rocking this shirt.
3. Pendant necklaces are all the rage right now. Add a little punch to that sweet dress with this rebel pendant. I’ve been living in mine.
4. J Crew recently came out with a Lacoste line which is amazing for many reasons, the top one being it’s much more affordable than the typical line and that means you can totally justify buying one for the bebe.
5. Spring means it’s time to store away those salt stained black boots and break out the classic nude heel. I’ve yet to invest in mine because man, it’s steep, but a girl can dream, right?
6. More Lacoste for the older lad. Love L in navy.
7. Every single year Easter and Mother’s Day hits and my kids have no shoes aside from muddy boats or worn out sneakers. I’m ahead of the game this year, as these are already on their way from Amazon.
8. And let’s not forget dad! Love adding in a bit of linen. Banana nails it with a slim fit subtle stripe.
Do you feel inspired now? What will your family be wearing this Easter? Let’s chat about it in comments below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it helps to support my blog and for that I thank you.