Heck yeah. The season of dresses is right around the corner! I don’t know about you, but the thought of putting on just one piece and running out the door is enough to make me jump up and down with joy. I so love the ease of spring and summer dressing, and I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you.
I worked out a combination of pieces I own and have tested, as well as some new ones on the horizon. I’ve found over the years it’s best to keep things classic. I gravitate towards blues, black, and grays in a mix of solids and patterns. Then a punch of color can come from a fun flat or blinged out necklace. It could not be more simple. Without further ado, here’s what I will be living in this summer!
1. I’ve mentioned this day dress from Boden before. They hold up wonderfully, and are comfy enough to chase around a toddler but still refined enough to get a compliment from the husband. Win win.
2. Dying. I currently have this one sitting in my cart and hoping that magically the price will go down. Still waiting…
3. Another classic from Boden. I lived in this dress last summer and can’t wait to get it on again. Never gets old.
4. To anyone who I will be going out with this spring or summer, I apologize but I will be wearing this almost every time. Honestly, it doesn’t get better. Paired with this and a nude heel, who is ready for a chilled glass of sauvignon blanc? Yeah me too.
5. Love love love the nod to baseball this dress gives off. Looks super comfortable as well.
6. Why are polka dots always so charming? Love the price point of this one.
7. Old Navy is running these tee shirt dresses for $20. Scoop some up! As a tip, you should know that they run fitted. If that’s the look you want, order your usual size. If you want a bit roomier, go a size up. They also make a darling striped version.
8. A staple every single women needs in her warm weather wardrobe, Gap nails the perfect denim color with an oh so flattering belt. It’s just screaming for a fun wedge!
What are you looking forward to wearing this spring? Let’s chat about it in a comment below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use one of these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it helps to support my blog and for that I thank you.