I know, I know everyone is saying it. But where did this summer go? It’s unreal. I can’t believe school starts tomorrow!
Each year before school begins, L and I have a little tradition of having a lunch and shopping date to get everything ready. Because, you know, the shoes are too small and the backpacks are worn out and who knows where the lunch box has gone. Here is what caught our eyes on our little date this year.
2. L put this on and stated ‘I look like dad in his lululemon.’ Sigh, my child. But it is a killer jacket.
3. He’s always a size bigger each year, and these distressed ones fit him perfectly and match his rough and tumble ways.
4. Let’s dream big, shall we?
5. Peek makes the most darling tees for boys! Love love love this one.
6. Obsessed with these lunch box notes. I bought 3 packs.
7. Going to start the shopping tradition with B this year, and I’ve got my eye on these shoes for our date. Hoping he agrees.
8. With school and sports kicking it in to high gear, it’s always a good time to update the water bottle.
What’s on your back to school shopping list? Have fun with it!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.