We’ve already talked about what’s going in mom’s suitcase for South Carolina, so now how about the boys? Here are some seasonal essentials for your boys at the beach this summer.
1. This hat says it all.
2. I am so that mom at the pool who never has goggles for her kids. That changes this summer.
3. B is obsessed with these; obsessed. Perfect for plane rides and dinners out.
4. Ah, too cute, right?
5. I’m trying to keep L excited about reading this summer. I so loved the Nancy Drew series; hoping he will get into the Hardy Boys.
6. Loving this all organic spray sunscreen for kids! Maybe this will entice me to actually put sunscreen on them more (I am so that mom as well).
7. Our toes hit the pool deck and this goes on B. Peace of mind, man, peace of mind. And woohoo for him swimming without mom in the pool!
8. Just ordered L’s new Rainbows. Apparently he’s grown 3 sizes since his last pair – whoops.
9. Ah, a classic! Little boys in lacoste makes my heart swell.
These are just a few of the items going into my boys’ suitcases this summer. What are your must-have items for going to the beach with boys?
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.