Notes from L:
I’m just eating my dinner and I’m eating Italian sausage. Daddie and I grilled it. On every Thursday nights, we are going to eat Italian sausage. Every day I eat ten times a day because I’m really hungry from running around in the yard with my friends. We build walls and ride bikes. The end!
Notes from mom:
He cleaned his plate. Success!
- - Italian sausage
- - olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Brush the sausage with some olive oil and grill for roughly 5 minutes per side.
P.S. L checks back in on his posts to see how the ‘world’ likes it – so, let’s give him some support. Thank you!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017