The other morning I played with my friend Michael and got my haircut. That afternoon we were taking class and Michael got sick. And then I came home and mom made me wash my hands. Then, in the night we baked these lasagna roll ups. This is how it goes:
First I helped spread the stuff on:
Mom rolled them up and got them ready for the oven:
- lasagna noodles
- non stick cooking spray.
- marinara sauce
- fresh mozzarella
- red pepper flakes
- freshly grated parmesan.
- The best part about this recipe is it is completely customizable - noodle by noodle! So it works great for a family with different tastes. Everybody ends up with a happy stomach.
- Cook as many lasagna noodles as you want to eat (2 for L, 3 for me, 4 for M) according to package directions.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. This will be your assembly sheet. Spray a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Lay out your cooked noodles on the foil. Spread a little marinara sauce in each one. Sprinkle fresh mozzarella, oregano, and a few red pepper flakes on top of the sauce. Dot with ricotta. Stuff with what you'd enjoy. M and L had extra cheese and pepperoni. I went with spinach and mushrooms.
- Slowly roll up each noodle and lay seam side down in your prepared baking dish. Pour a little sauce over the noodles and top with additional mozzarella and some freshly grated parmesan.
- Into the oven it goes till it gets all nice and bubbly browned - 30ish minutes or so.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
what a perfect family meal! quick & easy too-thanks!
I have to try these! They look so yummy! Thanks Logan!
Hope Michael is feeling better!
I love making lasagna roll-ups!! First time I did, though, I realized I was using the “no cook” ones and we basically ended up with lasagna mush pie…still tasty though!
How fun! Those look delicious! I bet your mom loves having you help her out. You are quite the chef!
Looks Delish L! : ) O will give them a try this week! Wish us luck and we will play SOON!!! : )
I love that you can make these different for each person. And they look fun for kids to help out with. We will definitely be trying these in our kitchen soon!