Kids are tricky, don’t you think? The last thing I want in the house is more junk and if I see one more lego I might actually cry but then again, it’s Christmas. So, let’s do a little mix of it all.
- I see major smiles in L’s future sipping from this mug in the morning.
- For their baseball bag…..HOW CUTE. I’m obsessed and I know L would be too. Baseball not your boys thing? They have football, soccer, lacrosse….take your pick.
- L and his BFF sport this Nike jacket constantly and look oh so handsome.
- Ok, ok, festive legos make them that much more tolerable.
- Both the boys will be opening up these this year. Because sometimes the sneakers just won’t cut it!
- I can totally see them now hiding on opposite ends of the home talking to each other. Well, more like L getting frustrated because B isn’t doing it right.
- Band aids are constantly in serious rotation in our household. Love these so much! Fun for stockings.
- It’s tradition. Bath bombs every year. My boys love these.
- These will totally crack my boys up. And socks are so in with the kids right now!
Happy holiday shopping – ho ho ho!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.