Another week – another gift guide! We started last week off with ideas for the lovely hostess. Let’s turn our attention this week to the oh so wonderful grandparents in our lives! Here are some fun and unique ideas.
- For the grandpa that loves to play golf and grill.
- Perfecting for cozying up to together and reading books.
- You know grandma is oh so hip. These Alex and Ani bracelets make a wonderful gift from the little ones!
- Because she’d never buy something like this for herself. Pure luxury!
- A wonderful memory for both of them to enjoy. I gifted one of these custom art heart art pieces full of photos from a big family vacation together and I could not have loved how it turned out more.
- What grandparents don’t love a good bloody mary? How FUN are these glasses.
- For the grandpa that always seems to be on the go.
- A puzzle full of nostalgia. Perfect for the lazy days post Christmas.
- And last but not least, I can so see this as a go to toy for all to enjoy sitting right on grandpas desk.
I hope this helped with some fun ideas for your holiday shopping!
And hey, something just for you! Add some festive color to your holiday gifts with these free, printable gift tags. So cute, right?
Ho ho ho!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.