I mean, it’s really kind of annoying right? What do you buy the guy that has it all? Here’s what I’m banking on this year.
- Because it’s his favorite drink. This glass breaks it down and will sit perfectly on the bar cart.
- Let’s be honest, I basically buy this for M but it’s for me. Obsessed with these types of smells and we both prefer them over the floral ones.
- To make the kids smile. I can picture it now….M chasing them around the living room wearing these.
- Ha. This made me laugh and is perfect for the guy that always seems to be traveling around.
- For some reason I have been designated the official sunglass holder for M. Hoping this case changes that.
- Ah, these pens are so cool! We got one for M for Father’s Day and he loved it and uses it constantly.
- A toy for his desk.
- A classic! J Crew Mcalisters have got it going on. And never go out of style.
- A major upgrade from his usual St. Ives.
Hoping you’ve found something helpful! Any ideas to add? Be sure to check out all 2015 holiday gift guides, here!
Ho ho ho!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.