Sigh. Last but not least – a girl can dream, am I right? I truly absolutely 100% need nothing. But if we are just playing around, here is what I’d like to find under the tree.
- This mask! Totally obsessed. And with sunday night mask night in weekly rotation, well, mine is almost out.
- Love love love alex + ani bracelets. And I am an aunt now….just saying….
- My measuring cups are sort of a hot mess. These would work perfectly with my new oven!
- ‘Together with family and friends is always the happiest place to be.‘ I couldn’t agree more. Love this bowl!
- Happy socks keep me happy in the winter.
- Love the classic look of these pajamas. Bonus that they come in short sleeve (I am HOT at night) and tall!
- Hey! A girl can dream…
- I’ve been wearing the boys initials for three years now. Time to add my own name.
So fun! I’d love to hear what is on your list? And be sure to check out all the gift guides for plenty of fun and festive ideas!
Ho ho ho,
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Caprese garlic bread - June 22, 2017
- Motherhood: routines to encourage at home - June 21, 2017
- Meal prep Monday: Zucchini noodle salad with grilled chicken - June 19, 2017