I can’t believe we are in mid December and that this is my last gift guide for the season! I have so much fun putting these together and hope you have enjoyed them. In case you missed any, you can catch up right here. Lots of fun ideas for so many people in your life! Well let’s end on a bang, shall we? This weeks gift guide if for that darling sister in your life. Or best friend, or mom…this line is pretty versatile. Let’s do this!
- Add to her alex + ani collection with this lovely sister one. So meaningful!
- An actual real grown up luxurious scarf brightens any wardrobe.
- Perfect to hydrate her winter skin, this whipped mud mask looks to be utterly divine and something she’d never buy herself.
- The ultimate tote bag. Classic and timeless, the one is with her for life. Bonus if you throw her initials on there.
- For the sister who is trying to make a home for herself, this darling vase adds a touch of girliness to any shelf.
- I am obsessed, obsessed, with this scent and I think anyone you gift this to will be as well.
- For the sister that still insists on living all the way downtown……
- A pink confetti glitter frame? My goodness is this cute and you know you have the perfect photo for it.
That’s a wrap! Hope you found something to help finish up your holiday shopping. Ho ho ho!