Ok, ok you know who I’m talking about. Your husband, boyfriend, brother, dad. They have everything right? So annoying to shop for. And yet are there? I’ve rallied up some fun and unique ideas for all those tricky to buy for men in your life. Hope you find something that can work!
- A staple in our home, M (and I!) love this ocean salt scrub. Great for winter skin too, keeps you nice and hydrated.
- Can always use a good luck charm in the office place! Love this bright gold one for his desk.
- M is addicted to his Clarisonic but they are kind of a pain to travel with. This one has all the power of the big one but is slimmer and easier to fit in the travel bag.
- Classic. Can’t go wrong. Update his cologne with a luxurious scent.
- We found out about this wine airater in Sonoma. Supposed to be wine owners new fav for pouring and also doubles as a wine cork.
- Ha! Fun socks are always a great little gift. Love these Sunday socks, and also the baseball socks.
- Ballpark wine openers? I’m almost certain your man doesn’t own that. Completely unique and oh so fun!
- For the bar cart, Chicago wine glasses. Other cities are offered too!
Happy shopping friends!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017