Let’s hear it for Dad! I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a pretty great one, and M totally follows suit. I can’t tell you how many times I tell friends ‘he’s such a great dad.’ He’s that diaper changing, take them golfing at age 2, coach the baseball team, handled the 3AM feeding (sometimes), runs them in the yard while mom gets a pedicure, joins in for school conferences Dad. Couldn’t ask for anything more for my boys.
So, it’s time to spoil him! Here are a few things that caught my eye for Father’s Day…
1. This card made me laugh.
2. Because his sandals from last summer are oh so gross.
3. A super manly and practical way to jazz up the bar cart.
4. Because his love for the Cubs never ends. And he always seems to need a pen.
5. Whiskey spheres are all the rage right now.
6. This tie strikes the perfect balance between summery and festive, but not cheesy.
7. Because he loves to grill.
8. You can’t go wrong with this polo, which M has in a few colors. Please note he also calls it his ‘skinny’ shirt since whenever he wears it he gets asked if he’s been working out. That would a no. When would he have the time?
What do YOU have planned for the special dads in your life this year? I’d love to know your ideas – leave a comment below!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.